Giants Seat Meet 9th-11th August

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I've got a great idea for a winter hot tent. Hopefully I'll have all the bits by the weekend so will set it up. I've got a feeling it'll get some heads turning (hopefully) so cant wait to try it.

Looking forward to that mate. What are you waiting for. I'm thinking of getting rid of my 7x9 command post with homemade ammo box stove soon. Not sure what its worth though. I know what it cost me.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Looking forward to that mate. What are you waiting for. I'm thinking of getting rid of my 7x9 command post with homemade ammo box stove soon. Not sure what its worth though. I know what it cost me.
Im having an open fire in mine with a tripod for cooking lol, just waiting on the bits to come. I need two force ten apexs, like rocking horse muck, cant find em anywhere.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Im having an open fire in mine with a tripod for cooking lol, just waiting on the bits to come. I need two force ten apexs, like rocking horse muck, cant find em anywhere.

I can't say for certain yet, but we're planning being there as early as possible, hopefully about 10:00 on Friday.

Alan.

I'll aim for 10ish then and just chill out until you guys arrive.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE