Getting back to basics...

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
After much deliberation and soul searching. I have finally decided to get back to the very basics in life.
I feel that all I will ever need to survive in life is a trusty, un-complicated, pocket sized & cheap knife and I think I have found the answer http://www.facewest.co.uk/Wenger-Giant-Knife.html

What do you think?? Bushcraft at it's finest!!!

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Ah bugger, I have just had a look and it's not suitable for me. I thought it would have had a Pop up Tarp and Hamock!!!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I'm still having difficulty finding trousers with a pocket big enough to take it. Any ideas? I'd also hoped that they would put cork slabs on it to make it float. Still, you can't have everything - or can you?:rolleyes:

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that the box doesn't have wheels and a towbar on it, how am I supposed to get the knife into the field to play with :confused: :D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I can appreciate what it is, a swiss army knife with every tool that has been included on an actual swiss army knife to date in one giant collectors item, but the point is it's pretty much...erm.. pointless! Not literally though, as I'm sure there are many pointy things for getting Infantrymen out of tank track pads and the like.!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE