Get your free Nikwax products!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
You may have seen Nikwax adverts on the new site, some of you will know about the quiz that you do and you get free products. For those that don't know, follow the link, and you do a quiz with 8 simple questions based on the Nikwax range of products, each question has a clue and they are very simple. If you don't get all of the questions right, then you just try again! Once you have all correct answers, submit them and you will recieve your free product from Nikwax in a few days time. Bear in mind it will be a random product from their range. You can win once every 3 months, so what are you waiting for? Give it a try!

http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/webquiz/index.php

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Thanks spammel, got my free prize on the way!! hopefuly somthing will show up, unlike when you order the free stuff from peta2.

Yeah it will turn up. I've been doing these, for the last year or so, every 3 months and the cupboard is nicely stocked with samples. They even sent me a product for testing for treating wool base layers, think its to be released soon.

saffy

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
UK
They don't always send out, I know two people who never received the product sample. I have got one and due another.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
my prize is on its way :D
great link mate thanks, bit easy though seeing as you get a clue and you can check your answers before you submit them
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE