Tenderfoot
May 12, 2005
any of you guys know any good places to pick up some german para boots
in as new condition
any help would be fantastic cheers guys

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
haven't come across any for a while now. I'd like to get a spare pair when you find them. They are fantastic boots - the best issue boots IMO.
I have had mine for over 15 years now, and they are still going strong, but are going to need their 3rd resole shortly.
Blyme - those boots have done some mileage and taken me to some great places. I broke em in walking alongside a Gypsy caravan across Somerset.....

Good luck mate, I keep my eyes peeled

Cheers
Rich

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Following Oetzi's link to Raeer here try these links to three different sets of boots. Not sure if you are after these ones or not!

No 1

No 2

No 3

I've edited to get to the right pages as my original link was no good, sorry!! :rolleyes:

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Is it these ?

my.php

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I have had mine for over 15 years now, and they are still going strong, but are going to need their 3rd resole shortly.

Is a 3rd resole in 15 years considered acceptable?

I too am after a new pair of boots after the sole of my british army issue boots have been cut-up and wrecked from my trench digging days working for a gas company where often times the ground was concrete and I had to stamp down the shovel to get it in to the ground.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Found a new Army Surplus shop today in Royton near Oldham called Ricks kit

He has a web site simply google Ricks kit

Very well stocked little shop worth a visit if you are local and fantastic prices sells a lot of Snugpack takle ( picked up a nice sleeping bag ) and a very good range of used boots maybe worth a looksee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE