gerber hunter - mora with dougster sheath

reddeath

Forager
Jul 29, 2007
Kilkenny, ROI
Have a Gerber Harsey Hunter with black leather sheath - used - from dougster - am sure the thread will still be archived - good solid 5mm blade - Trade Value £25

also a frosts mora ( green placky handle) with a dark Dougster leather sheath (awesome) - carbon blade is used and has a pantina - Trade value £30 with the sheath ( basically a free knife at that.

Not entirely sure what i want to swap, ill maybe have a think on it whilst you do??!! inspiration?

Andy

reddeath

Forager
Jul 29, 2007
Kilkenny, ROI
i havnt at the minute but i know tou will find a pic on here of a dougster - double dangler sheath for the mora and gerber hersey hunter is defo on the net

sorry i will try a way round this in the morning

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
I have had a Harsey Hunter for two years now, and cant fault it the only thing is the kydex sheath that came with mine looks a bit too tactical.
FirstSpoon1.jpg

Hope the photo helps.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
hi, what are u looking for ? i,m interested in the gerber. anything i can tempt you with .

also a frosts mora ( green placky handle) with a dark Dougster leather sheath (awesome) - carbon blade is used and has a pantina - Trade value £30 with the sheath ( basically a free knife at that.

Andy

Would you be interested in a brand new c/w tags never been opened Outdoor Designs Mountain Shelter (Fluo Orange - 4-6 Man size) for the mora and sheath?

http://www.climbers-shop.com/31/bivis_and_bothys.aspx

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
I've got one those knives. It's big and ugly and I hold no affection for it but it's my most used outdoor knife. There's something about it that makes me want to use it.

This was when it was new.

Gerber-Harsey-Hunter006.jpg

reddeath

Forager
Jul 29, 2007
Kilkenny, ROI
sorry for the delay lads, work calls and all - oh dear i guess i never thought this thru enough i actually dont know what i want now

im good for belts and shelters for those who offered - thanks

single burner stoves / crook knife ( sharp) /emergency kit / DC4 /3 ( the larger one) shiny stuff - was gonna get one of those 'snugpak' response packs off ebay for apx 8 quid are they any good?

is there a 'better' version of the mora? i still havnt found my preffered user fixed blade yet

jees this list could go on appologies

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE