For Sale Gerber BMF Survival Knife - yet another price drop - unused, never sharpened - £130 + £20 delivery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spokenword

Subscriber
May 23, 2024
Surrey
There is hope. Visited a tiny one man shop who sends parcels all over the world with just about any courier. Have been there many times for cheap parcel tape. Nice bloke. He thinks the reason some sellers can send is because they have age verification checks in place that will satisfy courier companies (for now).

He said that his type of business (agent) has a slightly different set of rules to adhere to. He can indeed send it as long as the buyer sends him proof of age. He apparently then does a Google check on the address, to make sure it's real.

Problem with that is that I can hardly imagine a casual buyer photocopying a driving license and sending him a copy.

That would explain why knife makers/shops can post large survival knives but individuals can't.

spokenword

Subscriber
May 23, 2024
Surrey
Price on this is now £150 + £20 delivery. Yes, £20 is what he quoted me. Read my first post on the small hoops you'll have to jump through in order to buy it. This local UK based freight forwarder is a small shop that's been trading for years. A thoroughly decent chap. Any verification would be between you and him. He carefully explained to me how as a worldwide forwarding business, he has greater rights/permissions that allow him to send 'difficult' items - that as a private individual I could never gain. I'm guessing it's the ability to verify a purchaser's age and address that does the trick.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE