Gerês National Park - Portugal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Furia

Aug 16, 2017
London
www.facebook.com
Hi guys.
Just to show some pictures of this amazing national park in Portugal.
Easy to wild camp as it is huge but no possibility of starting a fire as Portuguese summers tend to be too hot.
Leave you here some photos to appreciate the place.

_MG_5292.jpg
DSC02126.jpg
DSC02130.jpg
DSC02164.jpg
DSC02175.jpg
DSC02351.jpg
DSC02404.jpg

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That looks magnificent. I'm going to visit Portugal again after we had such a lovely time in Alvor down in the Algarve.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Will be walking the Portuguese Camino again in a couple of weeks, but at best will probably only get within 25 Km of the park as we pass through Ponte de Lima if we decide to head inland from the coastal route. Can't speak highly enough of the country, it's people and their hospitality once away from the holiday enclaves. :)

Furia

Aug 16, 2017
London
www.facebook.com
That looks magnificent. I'm going to visit Portugal again after we had such a lovely time in Alvor down in the Algarve.

This is in the northern part of the country. Literally bordering Spain. If you decide to go there, let me know and I can try to help out with directions and planning it.

Furia

Aug 16, 2017
London
www.facebook.com
Will be walking the Portuguese Camino again in a couple of weeks, but at best will probably only get within 25 Km of the park as we pass through Ponte de Lima if we decide to head inland from the coastal route. Can't speak highly enough of the country, it's people and their hospitality once away from the holiday enclaves. :)

That's very nice. Wish you all the best. You will definitely enjoy it. Yeah, the tourist spots aren't always the nicest. Except for Porto (my city) :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE