Geography

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Hmm... Level 8, 28449 points. Turns out I'm pretty poor in sub-Saharan Africa, the equatorial bits of South America, and all those islands between Asia and Australia.

I was amused that "Edinburgh Castle" was one of the locations though - I can see that from my living room window! ;)

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Hehe - I find it funny that I can click randomly and get within 10k of Antwerp but can't click within 50k of Glasgow :rolleyes:

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com

"Sorry" :nana: :D

I was amused that "Edinburgh Castle" was one of the locations though - I can see that from my living room window! ;)

weeuuuwwww cool! All I can see from my livingroom window is a canal (like the ones in Amsterdam) and from my kitchen (otherside of the appartment) a bridge (over the river Maas) ... I'm literaly on my own little island :approve:
willemsbrug2.jpg

Hehe - I find it funny that I can click randomly and get within 10k of Antwerp but can't click within 50k of Glasgow :rolleyes:

Had the same sort of thing with Berlin ...
First I was 30 km of, later up to 80 when it asked a second question about that city ... I blame those Germans secretely moving it around while we aren't watching :rolleyes:

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
hehe that was quite fun if only to find out I really don't have a scoobie where anything is.. although I managed level 6 first go. Luck is a great thing to have.

Nag.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Level 8. I really need to spend more time with the atlas of sub-saharan africa too.

Level 11 eh? I see I may fail to get any more work done this afternoon...:cussing:

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Last time I played it asked me where some place in Norway was, I thought - hmm not got a clue but I know where Norway is - click - turns out Norway owns an island next to bl**dy Antarctica!!! Grrr! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE