Genuine Army Surplus

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi all,
I was just wondering if any of you have had dealings with Genuine Army Surplus, as I ordered an olive windproof smock off them on the 7th, but still not arrived:(
I called them last week thinking there may of been a problem with my order to be told the Med size smocks were due in any day, but still nothing and no e-mail to say when they are due:confused: I understand if things are not in stock but an email with a eta would:confused: be nice for customer relations!!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
i bought a canvas sack off of them and had no problems. Addo bought the same bag and his wasn't really fit for use, but I believe they sorted him out soon enough. The thing with online stores is that they may not have their website up to date with what stock they actually hold, so it is worth calling them beforehand.

tyfy

Forager
Nov 4, 2006
Peebles, Scotland
I have bought from them twice and only got the order confirmation email from them.

Having said that I think the items arrived OK, I don't remember there being any problems

Richard

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Dealt with them several time, but I always phone to see if the item is in stock. Always very fast to send to be honest

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Spams right, they issued a canvas sack but some of the leather was rotten, but it was very old. They supplied another in tip top condition for no cost just on what I said and they let me keep the other. Each delivery was a couple of days.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE