Gents Belstaff Trail Master (Black, Size L)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Gents Belstaff Trail Master (Black, Size L).

SOLD

PRICE DROP £150 POSTED

An original, British Made one from ~1998. This is the one with padded shoulders and elbows (warmer!). It's also the 'silent one', with no rattly buckles. The removable waist belt is fastened with a large plastic Fastex buckle and the neck has a broad velcro patch (the right way round to be comfortable!). If you've ever tried the metal buckle version you'll know why this is the better solution. Black chrome finished studs on all pockets and cuffs. Stainless YKK Zip. 3 underarm vent grommets on each side. Subdued union flag, Belstaff badges and enamel badge are all as they came.

Chest size is 44" - I am 42" and it fits fine

I bought it from the British Blades forum about a year ago and had it professionally cleaned and rewaxed, since then, I've worn it, but not very much since buying 2 new Barbours (one Bedale and one International). There is absolutely no damage or thread wear to be seen.

I paid £215 for and am looking to recover close to that so am advertising at £200 or near offer posted.

MASSIVE PRICE DROP £150 POSTED -JUST BOUGHT THE SAMMY MILLER LIMITED EDITION

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Any interest - open to sensible offers as really need to shift. Happy to supply additional pictures if needed. Winter is coming and this is a great warm coat to keep the cold and wet out!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Belstaffs are great British jackets!! Im really surprised this is still here.. i would have snapped it up for that price if i didnt already have the same one.. This one is very similar to the one Steve mcQueen used to wear. Great for both traditional bikers and casual wear!

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Belstaffs are great British jackets!! Im really surprised this is still here.. i would have snapped it up for that price if i didnt already have the same one.. This one is very similar to the one Steve mcQueen used to wear. Great for both traditional bikers and casual wear!

Thanks Cowboy - like you surprised this is still around! Open to reasonable offers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE