Gene Ingram #3 Bird and Trout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
ingrambt423hd.jpg

I picked up my B&T just before leaving work on Friday. Gene did another super job on this one.

This one is his modified B&T with a slightly wider handle, in 1/8" S30V, with antique ivory paper micarta scales.

It feels just super in the hand, especially edge up with the thumb in the handle notch (fish opening move). I have limited use with this one yet, but as always Gene delivered it sharp, finely fit with a superb functional sheath, and on-time.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Looks super Schwert really nice looking knife (as we have come to expect from Gene) let us know how you get on! i have been thinking of getting a nice knife for fishing use :)

(note to self: get more knives!)

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
That's a lovely looking blade!

I got my Gene Ingram in January and I can't fault it, very sharp, perfectly formed and brilliant service.

I'm taking mine to work tomorrow to get it under a camera to see the exact angle of the grind, he does it by hand so it's hard to tell but I want to keep it exactly as he made it because it worked so well.

Could you give us an update after you have used it a bit and let us know how it's gone?

Joe

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Great looking knife as always. I like the handle material a lot (saying that I haven't seen a handle of Gene's I don't like). I'm sure it will go well in your collection.

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE