Gear Sale

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Some bushy some not - thought i'd try here before Ebay!

please note i'm open to offers on some items as need to move things on - moving house on friday - it's finally happening! (almost 3 years in the making!)

- Mens Taylor & Wright black pinstripe 2 piece suit Jacket 42 R, Trousers 36R
like new - worn for a job interview for 2 hours max then stored
includes a suit cover / bag. £30 posted.

Berghaus freeflow 20 in blue / grey - older model with some scuffs to the outer side near the top - the rest is in excellent condition - all straps perfect - integral raincover included. £22 posted

Unused 6 litre cast iron dutch oven - buyer to collect.£25

Unused and boxed 80lb pistol crossbow with a pack of 10 extra bolts £30 SOLD

Oakley aluminium torpedo sunglasses case barely used - £15

Richard Solo 1800 Iphone 4 external battery connects directly to iphone and can fully recharge up to 2x
includes torch and laser pointer. USB charger lead includes. only used about 6 times. £15

- Aquapac Mini Whanganui 108 iphone 5 case never used
bought in error as i have an iphone 4s - didn't even remove it from packaging as i could see it wouldnt fit £15

Bikehut mini pump fits presta or shrader valves - only used once as i have 2 other mini pumps £8 SOLD

- Yale 1.5 ton lever / ratchet hoist / block and tackle with a large hand made wheeled 'A' frame (ideal for lifting car engines etc). This is not a bought item and as such is not perfect cosmetically but it does the job it's intended for perfectly! £100

the following books as one lot - stories of the old gamekeepers (brian p martin), collins complete woodworkers manual, woodworking plans and projects - 30 projects to make, royal horticultural society vegetable in a small garden, c j j berry first steps in winemaking, 101 things to do in a shed, knack fishing for everyone, absolute beginners Bass guitar with CD included , how to play bass guitar laurence canty. £20 the lot collected

- I also have a large quantity of Occupational therapy - healthcare - psychology books if anybody is interested please contact me and save a fortune on buying new books.

More to follow

regards
Max

Last edited:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Sorry just re read and its for the case only. I already have the case, so I will withdraw from the sale.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.