Gary Mills Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Time to move on some of my stuff that hasn't been used for a while so Gary Mills Bushcraft Knife For Sale, Lace wood scales with blue fibre liners 4mm 01 High Carbon steel blade. Had some use but in excellent condition. Knife comes with signed certificate all about knife. £ 90 this includes postage. Price drop to £80

DSCF1874.jpg
DSCF1877.jpg

DSCF1875-1.jpg
DSCF1876.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Bump and price drop to £80, don't won't this sitting in a draw any longer , it wants to be used and misses the woods. Ahhh

kINGPIN

Nomad
Dec 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
What a bargain, I'm sure someone will be along in a bit to stump up some money....unfortunatly I've blown my bushcraft money already for this month.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Pity if i didn't have a GM knife already i would go for this, they are great workhorse knives, why pay more. Someones bound to go for it.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Bump for the Gary Mills knife £75 , out of the draw again. The draws in my house are slowly getting filled with my six month olds things.

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
I will ut this up For Sale again price is £ 75 this includes postage but you pick up the pp fees. This knife would like a new home.

Feb 24, 2013
brighton
Hi porcini
I have been patient and accepting of your claim that you would post such a knife without any tracking but it never arrived you haven't replied through PayPal or email so this is my next public option to ask you to honour your word and repay me my money

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Your money has been refunded via paypal , speak to paypal and check yor account as it says on my account refunded to you. I again assure you I have posted your knife. My stupid mistake was to post an item without tracking too you, I have replied via email and paypal - I and others on this forum have posted things out without tracking often to bring the cost down for people. I shouldn't of sold the item to you as you haven't posted much on the forum anyway - my mistake!. I will say again check your paypal please and your email, as stated in both you will not have lost out anything as you will get your money back - I have lost a knife! Please in future air your grievance out of public ! Sorry to anybody else whom see this post and im sorry that it had to be seen by you all. What I would say to everybody on the forum is that I have bought and sold things through BCUK in the past and all members I have dealt with have been polite and the transaction has gone smoothly, fantastic experiences - be warned folks sometimes it does go wrong.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE