Garmin GPSmap 60CS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I've had this a while and rarely used it other than to transfer walks to my laptop and Google Earth and occasionally in the car. Otherwise it's lived in either my rucksack in a sylnylon bag or languished in a drawer. I live on a small island for God's sake, so if ever I get lost, all I need to do is keep the sea on my left and keep walking!

It's well-specced and does far more than I will ever need it for.

Details here,
http://www8.garmin.com/products/gpsmap60cs/spec.html

Plenty of reviews online.

6510B77A-19B3-4F39-8E03-691B3C51C27F-9412-0000037B5365115B.jpg

51FD5CEC-4DE2-4738-B957-9E60A8BDB2CB-9412-0000037B5C0F70B0.jpg

Although it has had a screen protector on since new, the screen has a couple of light marks but nothing that interferes in any way with its use. The rubber lanyard hole next to the antenna has also torn but it was thin and made of rubber and never man enough to cope with a lanyard.

I've never used the belt clip but it is included, although the little screw that fixes it to the back of the unit has long gone, but could be replaced easily enough.

To make up for these minor defects, I'll chuck in a couple of rechargeable AA's and a USB lead for it, along with an OD GPS belt pouch.

No idea of the current value of this, but there's one on the bay at the moment with days to run at £40, so I'm after £55 posted to your door. PayPal is fine, as is Bank Transfer.

Thanks for looking :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE