fundraising: knives, alpkit airic and tasco scope

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Selling a few things to help pay for my new motorbike:D

first up, a group shot:

DSCF2333.jpg

first knife: Benchmade Heckler and Koch 14210, picture:

DSCF2331.jpg

link:http://www.heinnie.com/xyYrc91289515/Knives/Heckler-&-Koch/H&K-Snody-Axis-Lock/p-92-149-3107/

this knife looks very tacticool but is actually a very good tool, the fit and finish is very good on these knives, and the small recurve makes them great for food prep and slicing in the field, the handle is small but pretty chunky and actually fills the hand very well one of my most comfortable small knives. Also, being entirely stainless and G10 it can be washed and left to dry with no ill effects. This knife has the axis lock too, which is , in my and many peoples opinions the very best lock out there. SOLD
Heinnie Price is £130 or thereabouts, i'll Ask for £40 including fees, postage at cost.

next up is a kneissler farmers knife, these knives are not the prettiest most finely finished knives but they have great quality blades, get and stay VERY sharp and look nice and rustic. This one's had a hard life but is still in perfect working order except for some cosmetic imperfections. This one is £20 including fees, postage at cost. not bad for a totally hand made knife
pics:
DSCF2334.jpg
SOLD

next up is a very nice little boker tree brand slipjoint knife. I believe it's a Whittler pattern. Carbon steel blades, pretty good fit and finish, really nice legal EDC. Will be sorry to see this go, i only carried it for one day. I can give it a bit of a sharpen before shipping if you'd like, it came a bit blunt from the factory

DSCF2335.jpg

£20 including fees, but postage at cost.

Marbles plainsman, a very nice traditional styled knife this is the "custom" version from the US with maple burl handles. the leather one can be seen at heinnies here: http://www.heinnie.com/xyYrc91289515/Knives/Marbles/Marbles-Outdoors-Plainsman/p-92-169-1471/

This has been used as a kitchen knife and despite the reasonably thick blade does really well as a slicer. The patina can be left on or i can polish it back up for you. Sheath is remarkably nice for a factory one, has a plastic liner which is a nice touch, and holds the knife very securely.

DSCF2336.jpg

This one is up for £50 including fees but postage at cost again.

tasco scope, bought this a while back, or i might have traded something for it, i intended to buy a nice 22 rifle and take it target shooting but i never got that far. Not really sure how much it's worth, it's a tasco" world class .22" a couple of minor blemishes on the surface finish, never even mounted on a gun.
DSCF2337.jpg

£20, same deal as the rest.

Alpkit Airic seen a bit of use but years left in it yet, bit muddy on the bottom but i'll clean it for you, don't know how it got there as it's always been used inside the bivvi bag. Unfortunately the original stuff sask has been lost. £10 including fees, postage at cost.

DSCF2338.jpg
SOLD

any queries please PM or email at nfgould @ hotmail.com

cheers

Nathan

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Farmers knife arrived and will be put to good use, wanted one of these for a while and I can now see why everybody likes them

Thanks Nat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE