Full hennessey hammock setup including Underquilt.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
That's a cracking deal would you sell me the underquilt separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I have posted it here as a full setup I would like to give it a couple of days to see if anyone will take the lot, otherwise I'm more than happy to start splitting it up, maybe someone will crop up asking for just the hammock!! Let's say if by Friday I've had no offers for the lot then yes I will split it up.

justmosey

Nov 18, 2012
Denbigh, North Wales
As I have posted it here as a full setup I would like to give it a couple of days to see if anyone will take the lot, otherwise I'm more than happy to start splitting it up, maybe someone will crop up asking for just the hammock!! Let's say if by Friday I've had no offers for the lot then yes I will split it up.

Would you be tempted by any sort of trade or just looking for cash?

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
Would you be tempted by any sort of trade or just looking for cash?

Ideally I want cash, however is always be open to offers on trades, unfortunately there's nothing I NEED so it would be hard for me to say what I would and wouldn't trade, other than obviously nothing hammock related. I'm keen to upgrade my ground setup so anything like tarps, lavvu, etc. interested in a lightweight camping bed. I currently use an issue Bergen but would like to get something that's not designed to go with webbing and isn't top heavy! Something that sits on the hips. No knives, other weapons, or clothing. Basically pm me with an offer and I will always take a look.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Hammock arrived today very happy ;) the under blanket dose look warm.i am out at the weekend for a couple of nights,it may be to warm for that,so I will prob use my homemade one,but I will certainly be using it in colder months.Do you know the lowest temp you have been down to with the under blanket ;)
Cheers Andy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE