Fuji S2000HD bridge camera

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
I am selling my Fuji S2000HD camera. I already have several other cameras and this one has had very little use.

Features:

10.0 Megapixel
15 x optical zoom
Face detection
Capable of HD output to tv
Full manual control + various auto modes
Intelligent flash
Takes SD cards (not included)
Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
Lens: 5.0mm - 75.0 mm, Equivalent to 27.6- 414 mm on a 35mm camera
Shutter speeds: 1/4sec to 1/1600sec (auto) 4sec to 1/1600 sec (other modes)
Image stabilisation (anti-shake)
2.7in rear LCD screen & electronic viewfinder

5380944390_5de5db473a.jpg
Click on the pic to enlarge it.

I am asking £130 inc courier delivery in UK. Payment by bank transfer, or Paypal as a gift or money owed, please.

iotarho

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2009
Tunbridge Wells
How large/heavy is the camera? As I need a new 'un for skiing videos and decent pictures up the mountain. Oh, and from your little use how tough would you say the camera felt? In terms of build quality, weather proofing, etc etc.

Cheers

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
Dimensions are 111.0(W)×78.9(H)×75.7(D) mm/4.4(W)×3.1(H)×3.0(D) in

Weight about 385g

This is not a specifically 'toughened' camera, but I'd say it's well built - I've had quite a few Fuji cameras and I've never had one go wrong or suffer damage in normal outdoor use, packed in luggage etc. I'd suggest some sort of case or cover would be a good idea.

I don't ski (as a flight medic I repatriated far too many knee injuries to try it myself :) ), but I don't see why it wouldn't perform well. The style of the camera means that it fits the hand well, and is comfortable to use one-handed if needed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE