FS woodie clone and 2 bushtools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have 3 knives ; A woodlore clone (4mm thick blade) with burr maple handle and brass fittings, a bushtool with Roupala lacewood (black linners) handle and brass pins and tubes. Also a bushtool with green micarta/butt plate handle and stainless bolts and tubes (this is the closest I have got to copying the skookum!) Both bushtools have 3mm thick blades
All knives are made from 01 and professionally heat treated to 58rc, zero (scandi) ground and polished to a shaving sharp edge and a sharp spine for striking a ferro rod or scraping wood.
The sheaths are hand dyed (dark brown) and stitched, the bushtool's sheaths have detatchable frog belt loop laced up the front with a small toggle to match the handle the main body of the sheaths have two holes so they can be suspended around the neck or sholder.
I would like £170 for the woodlore clone , £170 for the micarta bushtool and £140 for the roupala bushtool, prices include UK RMSD and PP fees, I dont mind a cheque or cash as payment but I will need to wait for the cheque to clear if you have no feedback score.
IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Thanks mate. I have wanted to do sheaths like that for a while they were a bit more work but some folks want a neck sheath and others want a belt sheath so thats what I thought was a good compromise, the pix arn't great cos it was raining and I wanted to get them for sale so I can start another 3!

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
I have two of Robs Knives, they are excellent quality and I use them all the time and they feel great ! I love the sheath design I might have to speak to you in the new year about one of those. Anyway someone buy these quick because I am tempted , but the girlfriend just spotted me drooling and stepped in. Damn it !

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Me too - I found myself looking for an excuse to buy that other bushtool. The micarta one is a thing of beauty, I'm utterly delighted with it.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Folks, if the quality of work on that woodie is anything like the bushtool I bought then this is the absolute flumpin' bargain of the season...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE