FS: Thermarest Neoair, Berghaus Salopettes plus more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Brand new (no box) thermarest neoair. Regular size. With Alpkit silnylon stuff sack (orange). Never even blown up. £80 posted.

Berghause Alpine Extreme Salopettes. Full 3 layer goretex. Size = large, colour = navy blue. Full side zips. Two chest pockets. Front zip. As new. £50 posted.

Vaude Mark IV Tent. Green. Comfy 4 season 3 man tent. Usual Vaude quality. Couple of years old, seen light use.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Complete, no damage etc. £120 posted. REDUCED

Wild Country Sirocco + tent - 2/3 man. Inner is the same as the sirocco but has a much longer flysheet. With footprint and additional tent inner (Never used) that fits into the porch to make it into a 3/4 tent. Loads of storage space can get two bikes in the porch. Usual Wild Country/terra nova quality. Unmarked and complete. £110 posted REDUCED. Great tent, took it to Canada the other year -

web.jpg

Getting ate alive in Jasper.

web.jpg

Big Agnes Seedhouse 2SL footprint. Used once. Silnylon in grey/green (more grey than green, the pics say it all). 164g. Great to use if bivving. RRP is over £40. I'm after £30 posted

http://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk/index.php?c=category&pageid=72&s=15

web.jpg

Genuine US Military GI ECWCS Gen 3 L 4 Cold Weather Wind Jacket Large Regular. SOLD

US Marine Corp Desert Marpat ACU Boonie - Brand new and genuine issue. £12 posted

Size = Medium, 7 in UK size (57cm), I will say that they are probably a little smaller than this. The US marines seem to wear there boonies quite high and therefore smaller. I'd remove a cm from get a true size.

pbpic4542492.jpg

Brought in direct from the states. Made by sekri industries. USMC emblem embroidered on the front. It has the USMC logo as part of the digicamo - on the brim in this case, again showing its the real deal.

Leatherman bit tool. This allows the standard wave and probably other model to take normal 1/4" screw bits. Its had a small lugg ground off to allow it to fit all wave models inc the original wave. With leather pouch. (Wave tool not inc)SOLD

Sprayway shirt. A nice bushcraft Green. Size large. I'm a 43" chest and its a baggy fit. Fast drying. Chest pockets. Roll up sleeves with tabs. Not really worn. As issued to Nevisport employees but without the nevisport logos. Worn twice/three times maybe. Sold

Nalgene/Dakine bladder. 3 litre capacity. Only ever used water in it. Sold

I have a range of normal and screwgate karibiners. All have been used. The screwgates for top rope protection and belaying and the normal biners as part of runners. None have taken falls. They are scuffed from being used/carried. Made by DMM (Large screwgates), HB (silver/purple bent gate), Clog (silver straightgate), 2 x Wildcountry but only one in pic (Silver / black screwgate), Camp (silver screwgates)

£45 posted (they are heavy)

web.jpg

More pics

http://gallery.me.com/philipcarr#100026&view=grid&bg color=black&sel=30

Free with any purchase above

Fenix split keyring thing ?!?

web.jpg

A range of ripstop nylon and pertex microlight offcuts. Enough to make stuff sacks plus more. Green, black, brown and blue. Some pieces getting on to a metre in length/width.

Last edited:

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Quite interested in the Wild Country tent. Do you have a weight for it? Is there an equivalent in the current range? Chris

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
I also have a Black diamond alpine bod harness. Used two times indoors 10 years ago. Never taken a fall of any kind. Stored in a dark cupboard safe and sound. Still part of BD current range. £10 posted

web.jpg

Also Quicksilver hat, navy. Unused. No size but fits me well with a 58cm bonce. £8 posted.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Berghaus rucksack. As new. Used once by GF. Good venting harness. Inbuilt rain cover, stores in its own compartment. Hydration ready. Not sure of the model - around 25-30L capacity (I think). £25 posted

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Camelbak bladder. Only used with water £8 posted. £5 if bought with rucksack above.

web.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE