FS: Strops and laplander sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I have a few handmade leather items still remaining after the sale at the Moot.

DSC03495.jpg

DSC03496.jpg

SHEATH IS NOW SOLD

First item is a hand made leather sheath for a Bahco Laplander folding saw.

The sheath is made from 3.5mm veg-tan leather, coloured with a mottled pattern and finished with carnauba wax. It has a solid brass rectangle to attach the sheath to the belt loop, which is itself secured by two brass press-studs, to allow easy removal of the sheath without undoing the belt.

There is a slight blemish in the dying on the front of the sheath (a dark spot), which is just about evident in the photo above, so I'm regarding this as a second and it's therefore going for the reduced price of £20, to include second class recorded delivery to UK destinations. Note price is for the SHEATH ONLY and DOES NOT include the saw.

STROPS STILL AVAILABLE

There are also two of my Uffington White Horse strops available. The strops are handmade from 3.5mm veg-tan leather, with a solid brass D-ring at one end (to hold in your hand) and a paracord loop at the other (e.g. to hook over a branch). Size (approx) 1.25" by 12". Ideal for use in the field or at home.

The horse is 'engraved' into the leather, as this fits with the design of the original horse, which is, in effect, engraved into the hillside.

Strops are £10 each, to include second class postage to UK destinations.

Paypal preferred (gift please to avoid fees), let me know if you want to use an alternative payment method.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Geoff

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE