FS Nokian Trek Plus Size 41

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
Hi all

Due to an 'administrative c*ck up' (!) I have one pair of these boots for sale: Now Sold!! Thanks for looking!

http://www.nokianfootwear.fi/eng/outdoor/trekplus.php

Size 41
Brand new condition with all swing tags, box and leaflet
Olive green colour

Excellent outdoor boot and can have studs fitted to the sole (Available separately). I bought these boots from a distributor in UK, but they are far too large for me (Nokian seem to be on the generous side with their fitting). I want to sell these on here and order a (much) smaller pair.

They cost me £86.34 inc p&p...first person to send me £80.00 (PayPal only, buyer pays fees) will have them sent to them by RMSD

Thanks for looking...peace and harmony to you :)

DM ;)

Last edited:

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
PM received and responded to. The boots were described by the distributor as a size 7/41 and the size given on the boot is 41. I'd say they were a generous size 7. Hope this is helpful.

DM ;)

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
I use exactly this boot, from spring to autumn (probably enough for four seasons in the UK). They are excellent. The sole is thick but also relatively soft and flexible, which also gives them excellent grip, e.g. on ice and wet wood.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE