FS: LATEST Hand Made Leather Belts-

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well I'm reasonably happy with these ones, it's the photo's I'm not so pleased with! Natural light? pah!:p
I've tried to get decent pics but I'm still not at home with the "new" camera:rolleyes:

Anyway;
As usual, they are all in 3.5mm, veg tan, hand cut,sewn with artificial sinew,dyed and finished with carnauba wax and kiwi polish.

ALL 1 & 1/4" wide

P6290004copyresize.jpg

P6290006copyresize.jpg

P6290007copyresize.jpg

I've also just realised; I've done close up backs but not fronts!:togo:

No1:This is a rich medium brown, it will fit from 26"-42" waist and has a "flat horseshoe" solid brass buckle and sliding keeper.
P6290014copyresize.jpg

No2: This is also a rich medium brown, it will fit from 26"-46" waist and has a "west end" solid brass buckle and sliding keeper.
P6290012copyresize.jpg

No.3: This is a slightly lighter shade, it will fit from 26"-44" waist and also has a "west end" solid brass buckle and sliding keeper. It also has the "external" buckle flap.
P6290010copyresaize.jpg

No.4: This one is very nearly, but not quite, black. It will fit from 26"-45" and has a heavy chrome(on solid brass) "west end" type buckle and a sliding leather keeper.
P6290009copyresize.jpg

All the above are the same price at £26.50 inc 1st class RMRD
PRICE DROP-now £21.95

payment by:
cheque-5 days to clear
postal order-immediate despatch on receipt

or paypal, IF you pick up the fee's

PM to secure but post here as well please;)

I can make wider, as well as longer( up to apx. 62" waist), to order. Just pm me to discuss your requirements.

Thanks for looking

atb

R.B.

Last edited:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apologies to all concerned:

No.2 has already gone I'm afraid, I got myself completely confused there and hadn't had a chance to update the thread.:sad6:

No.4, has now gone to

So that leaves: No.1 or No.3

R.B.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE