FS - Karrimor Jaguar S85 Olive Green.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Hi everyone, this is an extra pack that i bought for a trip, i bought 2 different styles of rucksack and have decided the other one fits me better. so this one is up for grabs..

1 x Karrimor S85 bergen in olive green.

it has the SA (self adjust) back system. it has the internal waterproof liner that has seen better days and can be removed.

it is in very very good condition, just a couple of nicks in the fabric that i have epoxy repaired, they're down the bottom so not very noticable.

it has a previous owners name on it, not visible when wearing. no other faults, just needs a clean and its ready to go.

waist belt and buckle fully intact. back system in full working order. pocket in lid and a big pocket on the outside. would take waterproofs etc. large main compartment and is top loading only.

this is a beast! built for large bulky loads, made in England! before karrimor was broken up, this is old school and built to last.

it swallows kit and is more adjustable and lighter than a bergen, is longer in the back than a bergen and puts the weight on the hips thus making the extra weight it will carry easier on your body!

it's ready to go, bargain price, in fact, what i paid for it originally, its just lurking and the Mrs says i have issue and have too many packs, so someone help me out! lol £40 posted.

PM me for any extra info

bag4.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag5.jpg

bag6.jpg

bag3.jpg

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
*ahem*.. nobody fancies a very well made, olive green rucksack thats fully adjustable and well, is really nice and old school, and er...like this one i've got for sale?

fast but dim

On a new journey
Nov 23, 2005
lancs
can't belive this hasn't sold!i have the same sack: 16 yr old school ks100e, made when karrimor was a great rucksac manufacturer, plus at a great price. i know i'd want more for mine.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
no the rucksack doesn't take side pouches as it has no zips for them, they might be able to be threaded onto the compression straps but i don't have any here to try.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Oh no you go out and somebody buys it

Never mind but just in case the deal falls through can I have second dibs please for the full £40

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE