FS: Full pertex microlight hammock underquilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Made from super soft ripstop pertex microlight. 5 Sewn through baffles with just under 300g of 800 fill goose down. So is definitely in the 3 season range, you could push the temp range lower if you are a warm sleeper.

Weight is 500g on the nose.

Size - 3/4 Uq approx 154cm x 110cm. Pack size - melon size.

Side tabs for asymmetric hammock. Bungee drawcords on all four sides, which is a first.

I was going to keep this one for myself but I have too many. :)

Due to bulk buying I can do this UQ for £75 rather than the usual £90 for this spec. That includes special delivery. If you are happy with 1st class recorded (not insured) then I can do it for £70.

Last edited:

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Had a few Q's -

The UQ has three tabs each side to help setup correctly with asymetrical hammocks.
It will work with Hennessy, Warbonnet Blackbirds, DD hammocks, all gathered end parachute and bridge hammocks.
The weight is inclusive of bungee cords and cord locks.

seg1959

Forager
Feb 8, 2010
Surrey, UK
Made from super soft ripstop pertex microlight. 5 Sewn through baffles with just under 300g of 800 fill goose down. So is definitely in the 3 season range, you could push the temp range lower if you are a warm sleeper.

Weight is 500g on the nose.

Size - 3/4 Uq approx 154cm x 110cm. Pack size - melon size.

Side tabs for asymmetric hammock. Bungee drawcords on all four sides, which is a first.

I was going to keep this one for myself but I have too many. :)

Due to bulk buying I can do this UQ for £75 rather than the usual £90 for this spec. That includes special delivery. If you are happy with 1st class recorded (not insured) then I can do it for £70.

Hi Unsponsored,

Do you include a stuff/compression sack with your UQs? I know they are a few pounds to buy - but getting one that is the right size so that the UQ packs small is a pain - so it would be very useful if you included the right size one.
I am looking for a 3/4 length lightweight one (around 160cm x 110cm or thereabouts) in whatever reasonably priced fabric you have (not the top end 'quantum' type fabrics - I am on a tight budget!). Do you still make this size?
seg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE