Hammock Down Quilts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trevlett

Nov 2, 2010
Hastings, UK
Hi Guys,
Two hammock quilts for sale, a nice match for the Warbonnet kit I'm selling in another post ;)

SOLD - 1. 190cmx105cm Black Pertex 100% down quilt in winter weight.
Made By UKHammocks couple of years ago. In pretty much mint condition, no mud/marks, funky smells, big and puffy and have been stored out of their bags for 99.9% of their lives.
This quilt was made for me to double as a topquilt and underquilt. It can be laced into a foot box or opened up and hung underneath for a full length UQ.
£100 inc postage
DSC_4800.jpgDSC_4801.jpg

2. 145cmx110cm Green/yellow Pertex 100% goose down in winter weight.
This was made by as very highly regarded quilt maker on a UK forum who I forget the name of..
Great as a 3/4 under quilt for spring/summer, I used it for a -3C trip and used my coat to keep my legs warm, the quilt kept my top half nice and toasty!
In pretty much mint condition, no mud/marks, big and puffy, no funky smells and have been stored out of their bags for 99.9% of their lives.
£75 inc postage
DSC_4797.jpgDSC_4798.jpg

Cheers
Trev

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE