FS: Down hammock underquilt/blanket full pertex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
I have another 3/4 full pertex down hammock underblanket for sale. This one has a brown pertex 4 outer and a green pertex ripstop microlight inner.

Filled with just over 350g of 800 fill goose down.

Side tabs for asymmetric hammock use.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

£75 posted

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Is this still available? I will take it if it is, but would ask if its possible to put the hanging cords down the length of the hammock rather than across the width?

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Could we get some wider shots, one of the shape geometry when flat, and another on a hammock if possible? Do you make these regularly - I'd be interested in a down UQ at that price!

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Is this still available? I will take it if it is, but would ask if its possible to put the hanging cords down the length of the hammock rather than across the width?

I do have one available. what do you mean by the hanging cords. The bungees in the pic are use to cinch up the end to get a close fit on hammock. The UQ can be suspended from more bungee tied onto the four suspension grosgrain tabs (one on each corner)

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Depends on the fill. With the spec above I was very happy down to -4 deg C last winter. Some of the guys who have bought similar quilts have pushed it even lower, but it depends on many different factors.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
If you still have one i'll take it! Will send funds on sunday evening as got stuff on ebay so PAYPAL account be topped up then! (I hope! but no worries still pay sunday)

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
When would it be ready for?

Just kinda hoped to get sorted for next weekend so I can finally hammock without freezing!

Cheers, Roy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE