FS: Black/Orange pertex hammock UQ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Black ripstop pertex outer

Orange ripstop pertex microlight inner

3/4 length approx 150cm in length and 110cm wide.

7 six inch sewn through baffles.

Well over 400g of 800 fill siberian goose down.

Black grosgrain suspension points and side tabs

Total weight 650g

Its a beauty!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

£80 posted

Last edited:

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Just wanted to vouch (not that it's needed) for the quality workmanship here. I was out in the woods this weekend with one of these bad boys. I woke up with frost on the inside of my hammock mozzi net! It was -2 and started snowing at around 6am for about 20 minutes. But...I was toasty and warm. If anything, I was too hot. My back was sweating so was a bit cold when I got up and about :)

Can't recommend enough - well worth the price if you are out in the woods for any length of time!

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Thanks. Some folk get worried about sewn through construction. With the way the uq lies and the fact youcant blow through my stitching very easily the whole system is really snug. I've ben down to minus 4 with a lighter uq and have not had an issue. Western mountaineering make top of the range sewn through sleeping bags. Most down jackets are the same. Cold spots tend not to be an issue.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE