FS: Another Lightweight Brown Hammock Underquilt £50 posted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Just got another length of brown ripstop in. I have two sewn up and ready to fill. Spec as per the last ones -

Construction is brown ripstop nylon. Brown gutterman 100% polyester thread. 200g of 800 fill goose down (no feathers). Black grosgrain suspension points inc additional side pts for use with asymmetric hammocks.

This is a 3/4 quilt. Size approx = 108cm and 130cm long

Total weight approx 460g. Packs to the size of a melon. £50 posted

web.jpg

My mate has seen active service in Afghanistan and uses a hennessy hammock. He's been using one of my 1st hammock quilts for some time. The one I have for sale is one of three that I have made over the last few days. Two will be off to Helmand provence shortly. He wanted a lightweight quilt that was also tough, packed small and was not green or black. The brown is not quite coyote brown but is close. Its a little richer, my mate reckons it will be spot on for the terrain. The pics have been taken indoors with a flash and make the quilt look much more orange than it does in natural light.

web.jpg

This shot was taken outside with natural light.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

I have also sewn the quilt so that it curves very slightly. I have a similar curved setup that works well for diagonal and straight sleepers.

£50 posted

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi Unsponsored, any chance you could post a pic showing the full size and the 'melon' size with something also in pic for comparison? I have a similar requirement but not for a hammock. Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE