Frost's Mora knife in Boxwood with Leather Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
EDIT -- NOW WITHDRAWN --

NOTE: I will be in the UK from the 2nd of February till the 6th and have some knives that i intend to bring with me and post while i'm in the UK.
I'm putting them up a bit early as i would prefer to post to buyers as soon as i arrive in the UK, I WILL NOT be posting before the 2nd of February, this means if you want any of the knives i'm selling you wont get it until the week of the 4th Feb.
I will be posting all items "Signed For" Royal Mail 1st class.

Here's one i made myself and i'm quite pleased with the finish.
It's a Mora Lapplander 125 blade, with Boxwood handle, brass pins and dark fibre liners (i think they were supposed to be green but it's not that obvious).

The sheath is also made by myself from 3mm thick leather dyed with a homemade vinagaroon and finshed with oil and Carnuba wax (after neutralising of course). It's a dangler sheath, which is the style i personally prefer as it doesn't dig me in the side when i sit. It will fit a belt to 1inch thickness, though if you wear larger belts you could get this bit made very reasonably i believe.

Technical Details:
Blade length 110mm, Overall length 220mm, Blade thickness 3mm, Steel High Carbon Stainless. Full scandi grind.
It seems Mora are no longer making this model but only shorter lenghth 90 and 95's. You can see here for their on very ugly take on how they should look (too square for me!), just scroll down the page for the lapplander range of knives.

This is an excellent bushcrafting blade, highly resistant to corrosion and sharp like a katana - superb slicing ability on wood meat - and yourself....i have a scar on my ring finger to prove it! (Not from this knife though!)

Price: ]50 POUNDS! PAYPAL ONLY, inc postage and fees. NOW 45 Till friday only
I'm throwing in 2 suprise mystery gifts with this one.....mmmm...."what has it got in its pockets".......

Please remember i'll not be able to post before the 2nd of February 2013.

Pictures:
DSC07511_zps82f7c681.jpg

DSC07512_zpsce84d336.jpg

DSC07517_zps2665690e.jpg

DSC07516_zps3c7732b5.jpg

DSC07514_zps090f80ff.jpg

You must be 18 or over to buy this!
Also for sale on BB.

Last edited:

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Quick bump and to let you all know i'll withdraw this this evening if it's not sold, as tomorrow i'll not be able to access the internet before i leave.
So last few hours then if you'd like to buy.....

EDIT - - Withdrawing this now as will be without internet

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE