Frost River Isle Royale Bushcraft Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I can confirm these are amazing packs, I picked up my at Christmas and I was able to fit my five year old in it and walk about the house, so you could argue its worth keeping long term from when your little ones a bit bigger!

good luck with the sale!

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Ditto with the BIG UP on these, I have had mine for around two years now, got it direct from Frost River before it arrived in the UK, definitely the Canines Conchos when it comes to waxed canvas Bushcraft Packs...........................Whoever buys it will buy a great pack at a great price.

Have a :bump: on Me, Good luck.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Thanks for all the PMs guys, sorry it's taken me ages to update thread, I've been moving house!

Unfortunately in the move my little boy managed to get ribena on the top flap of the pack, and it looks like it's stained it. So, I'm going to withdraw it from sale until I've either got the stain out, or the boss decides I'm allowed to keep it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE