Frost River and Osprey Packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I'm having a clearcut of relatively recent acquisitions that aren't getting used.

1. Frost River Geologist Pack

Bought a couple or three months ago new from 1948 Outdoor Equipment for £139.
The specs are better described here http://www.woodland-ways.co.uk/buy-online-frost-river-geologist-bushcraft-pack-699.html
but it's typical Frost River quality and pretty much going to last for life. It has two outside pockets and one interior one.
The bag has no damage and hasn't even been broken in yet.

I'm looking for £80, now £75 PayPalled and posted to your door for this. NOW SOLD

2. Osprey Manta 28 in Silt Grey.

Bought new in August, but it like the FR above, don't carry my camera equipment as well as I'd like despite its great organisation.
I was surprised to see that one of the lifter straps had begun to wear shortly after I used it and suspect that it was damaged when purchased, but rather than go through the rigmarole of getting it sent to Osprey I have repaired it with adhesive and untidy stitching. This strap is not load bearing so the repair will be more than strong enough for the lifetime of the pack and isn't visible in use. An embarrassing pic of my late night stitching is included.
The pack is in otherwise first class condition, but the asking price reflects that repair.

I'm looking for £30 PayPalled and posted for this please. Osprey NOW SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE