Frontier Stove..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
As above for the shed.. ( Workshop)

Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I have a stove for sale but its no a frontier stove, actually could be better for you as It's upright and got a larger capacity.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Thanks folks..
Ican get one at Tamarack outdoors on the 18th with 20% off but just putting the feelers out.
Any picture or link Rob, ideally need something to keep a kettle on or some food warm etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I have a stove for sale but its no a frontier stove, actually could be better for you as It's upright and got a larger capacity.

I can't find a link and its in storage, I'll try to dig it out tomorrow and take a photo.
It boils a kettle no problem but there's only room for one pot on top.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Tamarack are not including the frontier stove in their sale..
So still looking for one or a link to anywhere that has them on sale would be appreciated
Thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
The best deal was via bushcraft mag - £120 inc free delivery but that was a while ago now :( even so they are only £150 and fee p&p from the manufacturer :)

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
for the money you could make a purpose built shed stove from gas cylinders and would probably be more durable

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE