From The Wilds Of The Peak District

Hello all, I hope you are all doing well.

My name is Dean and it's great to be here.

I have been an avid touring camper, wildcamper and hiker for many years, but have never really done much in the way of bushcraft. My interest in this area has grown significantly recently and I've upped my game regarding my outdoor activities and have begun a YouTube channel to record and share my experiences, so I hope to see you there.

I'm more or less starting from scratch as far as experience in bushcraft and survival practices and techniques, so at the very least you can watch me embarrass myself before my peers, which I fully intend to do, because there is much I wish to attempt.

So let's get out there. To the woods, my friends, to the woods.

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Welcome to the forum Dean, there's plenty to learn here! Care to post a link to your channel?

"To the woods, my friends, to the woods." is a great line, you should use that in your signature! :)

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Hi an welcome from Sunderland Dean! Sure you'll find some valuable knowledge here, I certainly have! And no such thing as embarrasing yourself here, there isn't a single man or woman on here that isn't still learning.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
This is not one of these men! Very entertaining. I'll keep an eye on that channel keep it up

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
I checked your channel out last night and really enjoyed it, very funny! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing how you get on with your shelter build.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE