Frog Spawn at last

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Only about a month late.

This year I'm going to collect some up and put it back when it's hatched as it all disappeared last year (your diagnosis was ducks!).

Cheers,

Broch

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I came across a sad little scene the other day , middle of a forest track there had obviously been a small pond/puddle , Mrs Frog had done her thing , unfortunatley when i found it all the water had gone and just a large brood of dead spawn remained.

mochasidamo

Mar 8, 2010
Montgomery, Wales
We lost some of ours to the frost, but our little pond up the hill is full up (needs dredging this summer!). 8yo informs me that the eggs are getting longer....and when she was fiddling about found a newt. So all's well so far.

A couple of years back we took my lad up one of Wales' loftier peaks and found frogs at the top with bad frostbite. He won't forget to take proper kit to the hills after that.

Trisha

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Me and Scrogger saw some in the north york moors last week, up the side of a hill about 120yds from the nearest water, very odd but probably safe.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
loads in velindre in southwales about 2 weeks ago ,we found some that was massive compared to the rest we saw,can any one tell me if it was just more mature or we thought it might be toadsspawn???:confused:

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Toad spawn coming in strings rather than masses - although it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE