French Leather Lined Satchel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Bought one of these a few weeks ago from Mean and Green for £14.00 inc the postage...it came in as new condition but smelling of 50 years of storage...first thing to do was to dunk it in a bucket of water and soak it for a couple of days...then I packed it with news papers to regain the natural pocket of the leather, this done and the strap shortened and I have a very sturdy hard wearing bushcraft bag to compliment my Sweedish Gas Mask Bag I bought a few months ago....

unnamed.jpg

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
And they will hold a LOT of cartridges!

I have one of these which I like a lot, I'm sure it'll be around long after I'm gone!

Dave

meanandgreen

Oct 19, 2010
Wolverhampton, UK
Hi Axemangler. I'm the owner of meanandgreen. Glad you like this bit of kit (apologies for the musty smell - it does seem they have been stored for a while!). These have rightly sold extremely well over the last few months, but stock is getting low now so if anyone else wants one I wouldn't waste much time.

If anyone else has any requests/feedback/suggestions for meanandgreen please feel free to let me know :)

Jon.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Hi Axemangler. I'm the owner of meanandgreen. Glad you like this bit of kit (apologies for the musty smell - it does seem they have been stored for a while!). These have rightly sold extremely well over the last few months, but stock is getting low now so if anyone else wants one I wouldn't waste much time.

If anyone else has any requests/feedback/suggestions for meanandgreen please feel free to let me know :)

Jon.

Used meanandgreen before and never had any issues, defo be picking one of these up myself i'm after a general forage/scavange bag for when out walking.
welcome to the forum too ;)

D

Dr.Gonzo

Yup, gotta agree, they are lovely little satchels, it's funny to see all the highstreet fashions trying to immitate them, and yet here's the original, not only for cheaper, but it's original and better quality too! Nice find.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE