French folding knife maker with designs on blade?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
A few years ago someone posted a link to a knife maker that IIRC was French. They sell direct online a series of knives with designs on the blade. Motifs from planes, dragons/dragonflies, celtic symbols, etc. Really nice looking knives and cheap at something like £25 each up to a bit more for some options.

Does anyone have any idea of the maker and their website?

Oct 11, 2017
Dorset
You are thinking of Deejo, they reached out to me a while back but the lack of information concerning steel etc. put me off reviewing them. Seems to me (superficially) to be a gimmick.

Reminds me of a company called Baladeo, I think they had a knife that was very similar.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
You are thinking of Deejo, they reached out to me a while back but the lack of information concerning steel etc. put me off reviewing them. Seems to me (superficially) to be a gimmick.

Reminds me of a company called Baladeo, I think they had a knife that was very similar.

Deejo and Baladeo are brands of same French company. Suspect they outsource the actual knife making.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE