FREEBIE - Frost's Stainless Steel Mora.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

beachlover

Full Member
Aug 28, 2004
2,321
181
Isle of Wight
I ended up with two of these, so one is free to the first PM.
BUT
Rather than have it go to an old hand, I would rather it go to a relative newcomer, so I will let it go to anyone with 100 posts or less.
 
demographic said:
I am not after the knife but feel that I should say...
What a nice way of offering a freebee.
Nice one Beechlover.
Cheers for that. :o
I just think that what goes around, comes around and I have had help and advice here and on BB. Good feeling to put even a tiny bit of it back and bugger it, it's almost Lent. ;)
 
did you say that you were offering a holiday for four to Florida for free. Maybe I took you up wrong ( frost clipper = holiday in Florida for free) maybe not,
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE