Free to a good home Greenwing macaw feathers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Did not really know where to post this, so if I have posted it in the wrong section I apologize.

Any hoo back to the point of the thread, I have a few Green wing Macaw feathers sitting here and though I would offer them up to any one that wanted them, as I see this site has a large arts and crafts membership. Usually they just go in the bin or my nieces and nephews get them to destroy.

These feathers are shed by my own pet Macaws and have not been cleaned, clipped or sanitized in any way, they are exactly as nature intended them to be.

I only have a few at the moment, as pictured but if you want them let me know and I will post them to you.

I am not really sure how I am going to post the three large tail feathers so I will hold on to those for the time being but the rest, a small collection of wing and body feathers I can easily pop into a padded envelop.

The one on the very far left is a wing feather from my pet African Grey, thats the only one I have from him at the moment but I do regularly get some lovely fire engine red coloured tail feathers I can keep for interested parties.

5JnOSAa.jpg

uUA7Y0s.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2014
United Kingdom
No problem. Pm me your address and I will pop them into a envelope and get them sent down first thing in the morning, if I can find a way to post the large tail feathers without damaging them i'll send those too.

Jun 10, 2014
United Kingdom
If you want to send them to me our Care Farm would love them for their Crafts section :)

PM received, I'll get the smaller ones sent down first thing in the morning and see about keeping the larger ones till I have enough to make a decent package.

I may be able to get some goose and pheasant feathers when the season opens too.

Jun 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi John I just ordered a few A3 poster tubes off EBAY, I will send all the smaller feathers down in a envelope in the morning, as soon as I have a nice collection of tail feathers I will pop them into a poster tube and send those along Too.

Larry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE