Free tickets for The Outdoors Show?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Podcast Bob

Just a quick heads up that the new weekly Podzine show will be starting once again over on The Outdoors Station on Monday the 3rd March which includes interviews with the editor of a new Ocean Kayak Magazine, the recruiment department from PGL Holidays, and with organiser Kate Thomas from The Outdoors Show at the NEC.

There's a simple free to enter competition to win one of 20 pairs of VIP tickets for 2 adults to The Outdoors Show worth £32 and a quick round up of some of the social gatherings taking place wiithin the hiking, bushcraft and paddling communities.

Going live first thing Monday morning. Enjoy!

I'll also be attending the show and recording as many interviews as I can for all outdoor interests, bushcraft, paddling and hiking, so if you can't make it hopefully I'll have something of specific interest over the next few weeks.

abushcrafter

Nomad
Aug 23, 2007
Chilterns
thanks very much

PS can you link to my site but I am making some big tweaks to it still.
If you want, I am more than happy for you, to put any sort of note next to the link.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE