FREE! Singer hand cranked Sewing machine

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I have an old hand cranked Singer sewing machine that if anyone on the Bristol/Somerset (Whitchurch) area would like for free they are more than welcome to! Collection only. :)

Singer.jpg

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
What a great kind offer mate!!! Im sure someone will make good use and be extremely pleased with your generosity!!

If only i lived closer!!! :rolleyes:

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks again, Swotty. She's home and happy, been sniffed by the cats! Hope to get to grips with her this evening ... will post with her achievements :D. I put pix of her up on the Old Sewing Machines thread and found from her number she was made in 1908. Now to get the beeswax out and have a go at her case ...

Sorry, Totumpole, but she has come to a good and loving home. Hope you find one for yourself soon.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Now that's a result, eh? " I've got it, who needs it? it's yours " That's the stuff to re-affirm your faith in people....................Nice one, Swotty!....atb mac

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Elen, it was a pleasure and happy that she has gone to a good home. My apologies that I was in a bit of a rush and it would be lovely to meet you again and have a good natter! I so glad you're pleased with it.

Thanks Mac.....it's the way this forum should be there are a lot of generous people on here and I'm so glad to be a part of this community.

Andy

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Elen, it was a pleasure and happy that she has gone to a good home. My apologies that I was in a bit of a rush and it would be lovely to meet you again and have a good natter! I so glad you're pleased with it.

Thanks Mac.....it's the way this forum should be there are a lot of generous people on here and I'm so glad to be a part of this community.

Andy

No probs about the rush, you were at work! We'll get together sometime, will be good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE