free dpm95. mtp current

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

honisoitquimalypense

Sep 14, 2015
oxford
i have a few bits laying around that wont get used. gained some weight recently lol. and dont wear cam kit anyway now. if you want any i will post. only thing i ask is you refund postage costs.
jacket. combat temp. MTP. brand new. never worn. 180/120
Trousers. 80/80/96. as above MTP
Jacket DPM95. 180/96
LWT Jacket. DPM95 re issued mod 2 the 8415 99 503 8777. hardly used. 190/96 nice bit of kit.
Smock DPM95. windproof. small. 160/88
Really nice little pro force DPM daysack. great con. 3 ext. pockets. about 25 ltr. ext straps and rings. ideal day sack out in woods.
better to see it used than gathering dust in garage and i aint wasting a few hrs of my life doing a poxy car boot sale before someone kindly suggests. regards

honisoitquimalypense

Sep 14, 2015
oxford
boys. 3 said items just gone in post. mtp trousers, mtp jacket and rucksack.

funny stuff MTP. came out got issued. washed it. ironed it and shines nice and bright in moonlight b4 someone said gotta wash it in non bio. and iron inside out if ironing field kit. oooooh. derr!!! but i always liked it. pocket warmer pockets. better buttons. better material. velcro stupid idea for TRF,s and Brigade badges though.
good luck.

£2.80 each item. cheap as chips.
not goner chase you for that.
please put that in help 4 heroes tin next time u passing one. best wishes. david

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
Could I have the small DPM smock and jacket if possible please?
PM me your paypal details and I will sort out the postage if you let me know the damage.
can't seem to PM you bud???

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE