Free Bushcraft groups in the South East

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Nov 7, 2010
5
0
Kent
Are there any Free Bushcraft groups in the South East, I am very instered in learning every thing about bushcraft but do not what to take out a morgage to do it. lol !!!! I have found lots of payning groups for one to 3 days course but i want to learn as much a possible. If any one can help me, please get in contact, Email is manybuild@aol.com . many thanks Steve
 
Hi manyweathers1 it isnt the best idea posting your email address on the open forum, I would ask for people to pm you with there info matey,

and Welcome to the forum chap, theres alot of info right at your finger tips,
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE