Fray Bentos hunger burster

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Hi all

Anyone tried these? I got a chicken curry and rice one and eating it now for lunch-bloddy gorgeous. 330g in a plastic microwavable pot for 3mins.
Could cook over fire in a bain marie-its ready cooked and just needs heating through properly. £1.99-see if I can get 'em cheaper and stock up.
There is another one too, its meatballs and pasta in Bolognese sauce-that's next on my list. Cant stop eating this damn curry!:) Oh and there is a
chilli beef and rice too. Cheapest so far is Asda £1.69.

Tom.

Last edited:

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
And the thicklish black plastic top to the pot fits nicely on a snowpeak mini cup for keeping heat in your drink. The pot itself may be useful too. Its plastic but it has a thin film of insulation around it (between the label and pot-found out by destroying the first pot after eating.)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I tried the meatballs in bolognaise sauce one....it is indeed good.

But so much sauce! I would be inclined to add a tin of cheapo boring meatballs and a quantity of pasta....It would make a respectable and tasty meal for two then.

Mine was £1.72 from Morrisons

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE