Fourth May Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Saturday 5th May - Monday 7th May 2012

Visit http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/ for more details and booking

maymeetflyer2012.jpg

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
‎**URGENT NEWS**

We have had to make the unfortunate decision to cancel this year's May Meet.

The fields are waterlogged and access for cars would be near impossible. This also means that we are unable to get toilet and water facilities in due to their sheer weight.

However, we will be running another event later on in the year. We just need to organise it!

Anyone who has paid in advance will have their payment refunded in full.

If you could please take the time to share this message we would be most grateful.

Our sincere apologies
The Bushcraft Magazine Team

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Hi Matt,
That's a shame was looking forward to it,but with all this rain what can you do.Any idea when the event will take place now then :)
Cheers Andy.

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
I am sorry for the cancelations but it means I might get to go to the next one ( selfish I know ). Has it been thought of as we do have an extra long weekend at the beginning of June?

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Unfortunatly the jubilee weekend is probably too short a notice for the majority, although there is nothing stopping us having a little local meet that weekend. Also folks may have other arrangements and maybe want to do jubilee stuff (shudder) Initial thoughts are looking at October half term. Descisions will be made this weekend :D

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
We have a lot of work to do, but we will sort another date for later on in the year. I can't even begin to estimate as to when, as we need to work with all our contributors and exhibitionists to try and find a date that suite all/most, but I promise that I will update you as soon as we know what's going on.

Once again thanks to all for being so understanding, and for all your comments and messages wishing us luck with a new date.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE