Four Cheap Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
I'm beginning to believe that the most scary phrase in the English language is, "Oh, go on then, why not - after all, what could possibly go wrong?"

A friend who has recently got into leatherwork nagged at me for weeks to be allowed to make a sheath for one of my knives, so I let him have a Polar 95 that I'd recently handled.

It came back like this:

stag.jpg

Apart from the terrible leatherwork, the blade has signs of pitting at the tip which I think are caused by wet forming the leather without protecting the blade! The sheath is included in this sale as packaging only, the only good bit is the plastic liner inside. I really don't like making derogatory comments about a friends work, but I really can't include the sheath in the sale. NOW SPF

When my knife was returned, I was also given three other Polar 95 based knives to offer for sale as well. Here they are:

laburnum.jpg

Laburnum and pewter on Polar 95

red-leather.jpg

Stacked leather dyed English Tan, with pewter and brass fittings on Polar 95 blade

brown-leather.jpg

Stacked leather, with pewter and brass fittings on Polar 95 blade

Well, none of these are likely to win any prizes, but if you want a good strong working blade that doesn't have any pretentions of being anything other than a working tool, grab one of these.

£30.00 each including fees and delivery.

All the usual proviso's, over 18's only, etc

Last edited:

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
It's Sunday afternoon, so it must be time for a quick update. There are still 3 of these left...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE