(Found) decent watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Looking for a Traser watch, money and trades available.
I would consider a cheaper watch if its really I luminous amd not too big.

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Hi Rob, got a Nite MX30 if it suits? Was well reviewed in several places.
Have a search and let me know and we can take it from there. Has a few minor marks, great glow, bracelet and silicon strap. Glass is lovely, no marks.
Will take pics if you need them.
Phil.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If you mean traser Rob ? Best watch I still own. Mine needs a service as it fogs if I'm working hard....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Mine started doing that. I know a place, it's in Castleford market.......

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

If I'm not mistaken......he took early retirement and emigrated after having an unhappy customer advise him on his methods B-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Who's the guy you know swright as my Vostok is fogging after it was serviced I am now waiting for a new oring coming from the distributor!!!

You'd have more chance of it being repaired properly by throwing it in the sea than taking it to the chap that ruined mine.
I'm not sure of his name, but if I were you, I'd take it somewhere reputable.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
I've got a lorus expedition it was £80 and to be quite honest it's absolutely cracking! It has accurate temperature, barometer is correct, compass is very accurate, altimeter works pretty well. It will roughly tell the weather conditions for the day too. Can't go wrong for the coin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
I've got a lorus expedition it was £80 and to be quite honest it's absolutely cracking! It has accurate temperature, barometer is correct, compass is very accurate, altimeter works pretty well. It will roughly tell the weather conditions for the day too. Can't go wrong for the coin!

If you not one of sort of people that bothered by brand then it's perfect. I couldn't care if it was called "I'm a tw*^!" It works well and does the business when you've set it up properly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE