Forest Knights Course Competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Survive and thrive - feel and be safer in any environment when you are out and about, both on your own and with others

I’d like to attend because an important thing about life is to have fun and learn new stuff.

As regards what I want to achieve, this is best explained by something that happened to me a few years ago. A young bloke ran into me on a city street and then started squaring up for a fight. Nothing came of it but at that time I could have run away. That is no longer a sensible option. So I’d like to be able to deal with unexpected/threatening situations with knowledge rather than by having a a generally good level of fitness.

Last edited:

Geordie9

Forager
Oct 25, 2010
Hampshire
Thanks for the bump and mention Southey. Fingers crossed that my title gets it :)

It looks like a great course to go on as it sounds as if it would help build confidence when I am out and about in town and travelling to foreign cities.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Thanks for the bump and mention Southey. Fingers crossed that my title gets it :)

It looks like a great course to go on as it sounds as if it would help build confidence when I am out and about in town and travelling to foreign cities.

Definatly, it is quite surprising the times you end up at bus or train stations late at night while travelling to or from the wilder places we all like to visit, confidence in how to handle your self often diffuses a confrontation before it even happens, so defiantly good luck matey!!

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi all.

sorry for the silence. Laptop hard drive died and I have been in woods teaching :).

The competition is now closed and the results will be announced on Saturday.

The wait is almost over.

Also anyone that entered the competition will get now get 20% off any Forest Knights course during 2011/12.

To get your discount just remind me by emai when booking a course.

There are some great enteries.

This does not include Course run directly for BCUK as they are already heavily discounted. I have to eat too.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
I never gave a paragraph.

Ummm.............. I would like to attend this course because ummmmm......
Should I ever have the misfortune of getting on the wrong bus and ending up in either Chard or Yeovil on a Friday night, these skills will be incredibly useful in getting myself back out of there.

I just saw this... True so true... At least I don't live in Chard!

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Hi Guys, I've just phoned Wayne to get an update on this and he has apologised however his computer is still dead despite his best efforts and his IPad is doing typical apple things and choosing what it wants to connect to (not the internet in this case).

The winner of the competition is Geordie 9 with "Natural Defence". Wayne does appreciate that this is quite last minute so if you've made other arrangements in the long delay he is able to postpone the dates, but if you can let me know ASAP please and I will forward this on.

Well done

Matt

Geordie9

Forager
Oct 25, 2010
Hampshire
I couldn't make the date as it was a bit short notice, I am waiting for Lithril to let me know if the dates were changed or if there are differant dates for the course.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE