For trade - Sloyd Knife - looking for pertex top, or military pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flarris

May 27, 2009
Maidstone
I have the following knife up for grabs

Hand made sloyd / whittling knife, beautifully made and nice edge, unused and probably too good to ruin on the sort of tasks I will use a knife for. I can consider doing a deal on a medium Montane pertex top or decent military type backpack, Munro or Sabre or similar, possibly Carinthia trousers if I can find size to suit, thanks

IMG_20211007_205218

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Removed offering for sale. You need a paid membership to start sales threads, which can be started only in the Classified area. To upgrade membership, https://bushcraftuk.com/community/account/upgrades

Also, the linked image doesn't appear to go anywhere, it appears that it is just the IMG and number without any location or hosting site. Have you put it on line, or were you trying to post via tapatalk?

Chris

Flarris

May 27, 2009
Maidstone
Removed offering for sale. You need a paid membership to start sales threads, which can be started only in the Classified area. To upgrade membership, https://bushcraftuk.com/community/account/upgrades

Also, the linked image doesn't appear to go anywhere, it appears that it is just the IMG and number without any location or hosting site. Have you put it on line, or were you trying to post via tapatalk?

Chris
Chris, ok i should have read the stickies / usual stuff for newbies. I will upgrade to paid membership. I'm not used to adding images unless directly from my gallery, so not entirely sure yet how to correct that admittedly. Phil

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Phil,

No worries. Where is your gallery? is it on-line, or on a phone, or on your PC? With a paid membership you can add photos direct from your computer. With the standard membership the images need to be stored on-line by a third party, Flikr for instance. Tapatalk, accessed from a phone, hosts the images itself and makes it appear that they have been uploaded direct to the forum. Effect is much the same.
Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE