For swap: karrimor predator 45 & two side pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Hi guys!!

I have a karrimor predator 45, its been used a few times but you really wouldn't be able to tell.
Available with the pack or available separately are two side pouches - the ones with two mag pouches at the top and a minimi pouch at the bottom... Everything is in olive.

Again I am not sure what I would a swap it for. But I am in the process of making my kit lighter, so anything really goes. My sort of wish list would be large lightweight tarps, stoves like the firebox ermmm US surplus equipment (or French gortex jacket mmmmmm).... Yeah sorry I cant be more clear, but anything goes, make and offer and if its reasonable its yours!!

Thanks Guys :D

1jack1pike

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Thank you, yeah I love it to bits! Your review in fact sealed the deal in getting one :) I just find that I am too tall for the pack which is the only problem with it.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
I have a 45 predator and they really are bombproof; my only criticism is the belly belt as loses to hip belt but as can be appreciated, a hip belt is of no use with webbing or belt order!
I attached a molle battle belt to the underneath of mine via the bottom straps which does seem to make a difference with weight - you won't be disappointed if you get your hands on it mate!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
I second the bomb proof. I know a family member in the military who used the issue version for few tours and it still looks the same as it did when it was new - well kinda :p
I found, depending on the way I packed it I could get it to take the load off my shoulders. I did try using a PLCE hippo pad rammed in the slot at the back (where the belt folds away into) and that took the weight well, only problem was the pad kept slipping off but that was not the packs fault! Really like your battle belt idea, I was toying with that (using the waist belt off the Bulldog pack you have Mac) but couldn't think of a good way to attach it till you said that!

Really gonna miss this pack!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE