For Swap - Brand New DD Travel Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TrashCanMan

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2009
Basingstoke
Hi all

I have a brand spanking new DD travel hammock which I purchased as part of the group buy on here last year but haven't and won't use it as I've realised that I'm too much in love with bivvying to try sleeping in a tree!

It is BRAND NEW. I received it in the post and unfolded it in my living room to check it was ok, folded it back in to the bag and there it has stayed. It comes with the bag and the webbing so is ready to rock and roll. It has the section where you can fit a thermarest or equivalent in to should you desire, the zipped mossie netting top and it can also be used as a bivvy bag if there are no trees around.

Off the top of my head, I think I paid around £35 for it. The current model sells for £48 but does come with some sort of sleeve as well.

Things that interest me...

I have a lovely leather sheath which was made to fit a Clipper knife. Some sort of knife upgrade that would fit the sheath could be nice.

I'm a big lad so outdoor clothing in the 2-3XL range considered. No bright colours!

W.H.Y? Try me. Not sure if this is against the rules of swap shop or not but pt/ex cash either way would be an option.

I live near Basingstoke but travel throughout Hampshire/Berkshire and along the South central coastline. Postage is no problem of course.

100% Positive feedback on eBay - welcome to view my feedback if interested :)

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

TrashCanMan

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2009
Basingstoke
as above mate :)

I have a lovely leather sheath which was made to fit a Clipper knife. Some sort of knife upgrade that would fit the sheath could be nice.

I'm a big lad so outdoor clothing in the 2-3XL range considered. No bright colours!

Anything outdoorsy really - try me :)

TrashCanMan

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2009
Basingstoke
Again, thanks Chambers for your interest but fishing ain't my thing really. :)

Strange, love the outdoors but have never tried. Maybe I will do one day!

:)

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
Thanks for that Wild Thing and TrashCanMan. I don't have anything to swap at the mo, but good luck anyway.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i've got a karesuando fox knife that i think might fit the blade's are the same length anyway. i'll send it with the sheath anyway if your interested

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE